By reading or using this website you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you DO NOT accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(1) GENERAL DISCLAIMER
Eve Tokens (aka “The Creative Curator”) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only.
The information contained on the pages of this website are not intended to be, nor should be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website (www.thecreativecurator.com), within my workshops or within my email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without warranties of any kind. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Eve Tokens (aka “The Creative Curator”).
(2) USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IT’S CONTENT
Everything on this website (and Eve’s related websites) including but not limited to, the layout, design, words, graphics, images, photos, materials, information, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this website or Eve’s related websites such as course or workshop websites, is her property and is protected by the United Kingdom Copyright laws.
(3) PERMISSIONS POLICY – YOU ARE ALLOWED TO
- PRINT – Posts or content off Eve’s sites for non-commercial use only, to a maximum of 20 copies only, and including the copyright notice below. It is illegal to use the content here for commercial use without Eve’s permission, and she would be rather sad about that. If using any content electronically, you must link back to the website page where you found the original information.
© thecreativecurator.com All right reserved. Originally published at www.thecreativecurator.com.
- Re-Posting – You may repost up to a 100 word excerpt summary of a post on your site, but must contain appropriate credits and link back to the original post.
- Linking – You are free to link back to this site or any of Eve’s public posts. Links are good!
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED (WITHOUT EVE’S EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION:
- To repost Eve’s content in its entirety
- Alter or sell any content on this site or her related sites without Eve’s permission
- Copy, duplicate or steal her website or any content. You understand that doing anything with her website or its content which goes against these terms and conditions and the limited license Eve is providing to you herein is considered theft, and she reserves the right to prosecute theft to the fullest extent of the law.
- You may not copy, adapt, imply or represent that Eve’s website (or any of her related websites) or their content is yours or created by you. Your downloading, printing or otherwise using her website content for personal use provides you with no ownership rights of the content. It is still Eve’s property. Please don’t take credit for something that isn’t yours.
- You must receive Eve’s express written permission before using ANY of her website – or related websites – content for your own business use or before sharing her content with others. This means that you cannot modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any content on this website as that would be considered as stealing Eve’s work.
(4) COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
This site and all of the information that it contains, including yet not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, course, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Eve Tokens (aka The Creative Curator), its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorised use, copying, distribution and dissemination by UK Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Eve Tokens’ (aka The Creative Curator) express written consent.
(5) INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE OF CLAIMS
You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Eve as well as any of her agents, consultants, affiliates, employees, directors, staff, team members or anyone else affiliated with her business or Eve from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past present or future that is in any way related to her website.
Your privacy is very important to Eve. Any information collected on this site will NEVER be sold or shared with third parties. Eve (aka The Creative Curator) collects no personally identifying information (such as name or email address) through its website EXCEPT when you specifically and knowingly provide the information. An example is when you sign up for the news letter, ask to be contacted or subscribe to her services. Any information you provide is solely for the stated purposes UNLESS you agree in advance to additional use. You can request at any time to be removed from Eve’s lists. Eve’s website “The Creative Curator” may use “cookies” to collect information, but such information is limited to your computer and its connection to the internet, the name of the domain from which you access the internet, the date and time you access the website et. This generic information is collected by cookies and is used only to assist with the site management and the development of statistical purposes.
(7) ANTI-SPAM POLICY
The Creative Curator has a no spam policy and provides you with the ability to opt-out of Eve’s communications by simply selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the footer of all her emails. She has taken the necessary steps to ensure compliancy with the CN-SPAM Act of 2003 and The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation 2003 by never sending out misleading information. She will not sell, rent or share your email address with anyone.